What would make your home.. a dream home? A wall of windows? An indoor-outdoor living space? Maybe a reading nook where you can steal away on Sunday afternoons?
All this and so much more are possibilities if you choose to build a custom home in TidalWalk. The beach community offers resort-style amenities including Green Turtle Hammock, TidalWalk’s island. It also boasts a luxury pool, a 150 foot pier into the intracoastal, boat slips, and 3700 square foot clubhouse.
Using both passion and expertise, Plantation Building Corp in TidalWalk can make your dream home a reality…inside and out! Here are a few examples:
Plantation Building Corp has been working with custom homeowners in Southeastern NC for almost 15 years and builds styles of homes that are beautiful, as well, as Energy Star green certified.
Their greatest asset is creating extraordinary living spaces..like this open and airy kitchen!
Building a custom home is all about the details. There is so much to consider such as:
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Trim Details
- Interior & Exterior Finishing
At Plantation Building Corp, their passion is building it right, right from the start… and their accolades reflect that.
- Wilmington-Cape Fear Home Builders Association Parade of Homes: Gold Award, Wren
- Houzz.com: Best of 2015 Award for Excellence, Design
- Houzz.com: Best of 2015 Award for Excellence, Service
Come take a tour of all the custom beauty at TidalWalk and see why it should be your place in the sun.
Long gone are the days when kitchens were just meant for cooking. Nowadays families use kitchens as the gathering spot for catching-up, doing homework, and even entertaining.
The builders at TidalWalk are experts in creating kitchen designs that families desire. The pictures are just a small taste of the TidalWalk Builder talents! They can help you determine which materials, for your home and your kitchen, best fit your family. And what many families want now…is an expansive kitchen island.
The focal point has now shifted to the ever-popular center island. The hub of the kitchen! The great island is perfect for food preparation, but also for dining. In many households, it has essentially replaced the everyday kitchen table. Islands typically have enough overhang for chairs or stools.
It is also the ideal spot to prepare a meal in a social and spacious manner. The chef in the family is no longer isolated in the kitchen, but is now part of the conversation.
When determining how to design a kitchen, the main question now becomes, where will we position the island and will it be granite, marble, or butcher block. Be sure to keep in mind how you will be using the kitchen surface, and your sense of style, to best choose the materials. And there is a large selection:
- Granite countertops are available in a variety of colors.
- Stainless steel comes in a number of finishes and textures, including a brushed finish or reverse hammered surface.
- Corian and solid-surface countertops are some of the most durable surfaces available on the market.
- Laminate countertops are made from layers of plastic that are bonded to particleboard and is an economical choice.
- Glass, (butcher block) wood, and ceramic tiles are popular countertop styles.
Start with the experts at TidalWalk to make your kitchen dreams.. a reality!